《Drawn to Death|画到死》(游戏还没正式开放),15年年初的PSX上公布的游戏,制作人是满嘴挂着F-word的《战神》之父David Jaffe。
整个奖杯列表就是主人公在教室里百无聊赖地胡思乱想的内心小剧场,是连贯的,非常有意思,我翻译了一下:
1 | I hate my stupid stepdad. | 我恨死我那愚蠢的继父了。 |
2 | Oh crap,did I brush my teeth today? | 哦靠,我今天刷牙了吗? |
3 | I'm getting hungry. | 我饿了。 |
4 | Or maybe I'm just bored. I think that's it — I'm bored. | 或许我只是很无聊。我想没错-我就是无聊了。 |
5 | But I mean,why wouldn't I be? This class sucks so bad. | 但是我说,怎么可能不无聊?这节课烂透了。 |
6 | Maybe I'll say I need to go to the bathroom. | 也许我可以说我要上厕所。 |
7 | Then I'll just hide in a stall and watch videos till class ends. | 然后我就会躲在一个隔间里看视频直到下课。 |
8 | Amy keeps looking at me and smiling. That's weird. It's cool,but it's weird. | 艾米一直在看我还面带微笑。这很诡异。这样是不错啦,但还是很诡异。 |
9 | I wonder if she likes me. How amazing would that be? | 我在想她是不是喜欢我。真那样该有多棒? |
10 | Maybe she just feels sorry for me. Or maybe she's smiling at someone behind me? | 可能她只是觉得我很可怜。或者她其实是在对着坐我后面的某人笑? |
11 | Nope — there's just a poster of Abraham Lincoln behind me. She could be smiling at the poster,I guess? That'd be so weird. | 并不是-我后面只有一张亚伯拉罕∙林肯的海报。那…我猜她是在对着海报笑?那样就太诡异了。 |
12 | Actually that would make me like her more. And to be clear,what I mean is,if she IS a little weird,I'd like that. | 其实吧,真那样我会更喜欢她的。我得把话说清楚,我是说,如果她真的有点怪,我喜欢。 |
13 | I wasn't saying I'd like her more if she wanted to get with Abe Lincoln. That'd be super gross cuz he’s dead. And very tall. | 我不是说如果她想跟亚伯∙林肯好我会更喜欢她。那样真是超恶心的,因为林肯已经死了。而且还很高。 |
联想到前两天总结了自带可拼接属性的奖杯长图,我在想是不是其实也有一些其他游戏的奖杯标题自带小剧场属性而不只是简单说明奖杯的?欢迎大家补充!